Personal data processing policy
1. General Provisions The actual policy of PROCESSING personal data of warehouses in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law dated 07/27/2006. No. 152-FZ "On personal data" defines the procedure for PROCESSING personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data, which are used by LLC "LEDLIFE" (hereinafter - the Operator).1.1. The operator sets as his most important goal and ability to carry out his ACTIVITIES Observance of the rights and freedoms of a person and a citizen when processing his personal data, including the protection of the rights to the inviolability of private life, personal and family secrets.1.2. The actual policy of the Operator regarding the PROCESSING of personal data (hereinafter - the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may receive about visitors to the website http://ledlife.ua/.
2. Basic concepts used in Policy 2.1. Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer equipment;2.2. Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of processing of personal data (except for cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data);2.3. The website is a collection of graphic and informational materials, as well as programs for computers and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address http://ledlife.ua/;2.4. The information system of personal data - a collection of personal data contained in databases, and providing their processing by information technologies and technical means;2.5. Depersonalization of personal data - actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the belonging of personal data to a specific User or another subject of personal data;2.6. Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) carried out with the use of automation tools or without the use of such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;2.7. Operator - a state body, municipal body, legal entity, or natural person, which independently or jointly with other persons organizes and (or) carries out the processing of personal data, as well as determines the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations), carried out with personal data;2.8. Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or determined User of the website http://ledlife.ua/;2.9. User - any visitor to the website http://ledlife.ua/;2.10. Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;2.11. Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at the disclosure of personal data to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or at the familiarization with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the publication of personal data in the mass media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;2.12. Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign authority, a foreign natural person, or a foreign legal entity;2.13. Destruction of personal data - any actions, as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) material carriers of personal data, are destroyed.
3. The Operator may process such personal data of the User 3.1. Full Name;3.2. E-mail address;3.3. Phone numbers;3.4. The website also collects and processes depersonalized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrics and Google Analytics, among others).3.5. The data listed above are combined further in the text of the Policy under the general term Personal data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing4.1. The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending e-mails; clarification of prices with the manager.4.2. The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers, and various events. The user can always refuse to receive information messages by sending a letter to the Operator at the e-mail address au.moc.efildel%40eciffo marked "Rejection of notifications about new products and services and special offers".4.3. Depersonalized user data collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about user actions on the site, and improve the quality of the site and its content.
6. The procedure for collection, storage, transmission, and other types of processing of personal data The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational, and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of current legislation in the field of personal data protection.6.1. The operator ensures the preservation of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data by unauthorized persons.6.2. The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except for cases related to the implementation of current legislation.6.3. In case of detection of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by submitting a corresponding message to the Operator at the Operator's e-mail address au.moc.efildel%40eciffo marked "Update personal data".6.4. The term for processing personal data is unlimited. The User may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a message to the Operator by e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address au.moc.efildel%40eciffo with the mark "Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data".
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data7.1. Before starting the cross-border transfer of personal data, the operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign country, to whose territory the transfer of personal data is planned, provides reliable protection of the rights of the subjects of personal data.7.2. Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign countries that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only in the case of the consent in writing of the subject of personal data to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or the performance of a contract to which the subject of personal data is a party data
8. Final provisions 8.1. The user can get any clarifications on the necessary issues related to the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator by e-mail at .au.moc.efildel%40eciffo8.2. This document will reflect any changes to the Operator's personal data processing policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.8.3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at http://ledlife.ua/privacy.